should we circumcise the baby?

Personal choice: In the US circumcision is commonplace, 80-90 %, France 30%, Australia 30%, great Britain 10% (not covered by national health insurance). There is data suggesting increased life risks of UTI & STD if not & I remember it being the most requested elective surgery among young enlisted men during my Navy years. If it is done at all it is easiest and heals quickest in newborns.
Dr. Mark Diamond
The Data: Analysis of all the available research data by the american academy of pediatrics demostrated a benefit of doing it versus the detriment of the risk. The benefit was described as "small", but this does mean there is an advantage to performing it than the risk of not.
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Probably not: Unless dad or an older brother is circumcised, why do it except for religious reasons.