Afghanistan

is it bad if i sometimes feel pain on the right side of my body when i run and sometimes when i walk? sometimes its on my left side. is this bad?

Maybe, maybe not: If a person is "out of shape" due to not exercising recently, then getting some muscle aches or cramps with running or walking isn't bad. With stretching, massage, and a gradual increase in exercises, the symptoms should go away. If symptoms persist or are worrisome, a primary care doctor should evaluate to see if there is a disease or disorder that is causing the pains.