Wilmington, DE

the back of my feet hurts from middlle to the back my feet?

Dr. Eric Lullove
Podiatry 19 years experience
Plantar fascitis: Sounds like plantar fascitis, associated with arch pain and the heel. Calf stretches and supportive arch supports and shoes will aid in reducing the pain. If it continues, seek your local podiatrist for an evaluation and possibly more advanced therapies.
Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 38 years experience
Plantar fasciitis: You are probably developing plantar fasciitis which is a strain of the ligament that covers the entire bottom of the foot starting at the heel bone. See your podiatrist as this is easier to treat and get rid of the pain if you get early treatment.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Sounds: Like plantar fascitiis. Try freezing a bottle of poland spring water, then rolling it under your foot. Wear arch supports, take antiinflammatories and if pain persists see the podiatrist.