U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old member asked:

Had a car accident yesterday and woke up with a large bruise on top of head. do i need to see a doc?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Frederick Buechel, Jr. MD
Orthopedic Surgery 22 years experience
Yes: It is always a good idea to get evaluated after a car accident. Especially if you have a head injury.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.