Saint Cloud, FL

I take these meds everyday could any of them make me dizzy or lightheaded imitrex (sumatriptan) ativan antenol dilantin celexa no seizure in 15 years ?

Dr. Kevin Passer
36 years experience
Yes: Although, there could be other things causing you to be lightheaded. I would discuss the situation with your prescribing physician. It could be your Dilantin level, but you should definitely not try to adjust it on your own. Dehydration, inner ear infections among several other conditions may be the cause.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Dizzy at my age...: Hi all of the above, in theory could be adding to your symptoms, but there are other common reasons for dizziness as well. There is the risk of inner ear abnormalities, sinus infections, blood pressure issues and blood sugar issues. Without knowing more i would advise you to get into your health care provider and discuss the medications and if they are all necessary for you to be taking now.
Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Child Psychiatry 38 years experience
All could: Most neurologist will taper you off sz meds if you had no sz in that time period.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017