I take these meds everyday could any of them make me dizzy or lightheaded imitrex (sumatriptan) ativan antenol dilantin celexa no seizure in 15 years ?

6 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Kevin Passer answered

Specializes in

Yes: Although, there could be other things causing you to be lightheaded. I would discuss the situation with your prescribing physician. It could be your Dilantin level, but you should definitely not try to adjust it on your own. Dehydration, inner ear infections among several other conditions may be the cause.

Answered 6/25/2014

5.7k views

Dr. Robert Killian answered

Specializes in General Practice

Dizzy at my age...: Hi all of the above, in theory could be adding to your symptoms, but there are other common reasons for dizziness as well. There is the risk of inner ear abnormalities, sinus infections, blood pressure issues and blood sugar issues. Without knowing more i would advise you to get into your health care provider and discuss the medications and if they are all necessary for you to be taking now.

Answered 11/28/2017

5.7k views

Dr. Ricardo Fontillas answered

Specializes in Child Psychiatry

All could: Most neurologist will taper you off sz meds if you had no sz in that time period.

Answered 8/30/2012

5.7k views