hi my daughter had her period twice in july 3 2012 and july 29 2012 but the second time it only lasted three days first day was brown and then light and then on the 2 of august she was spotting for two days she is frequently urinating i did two pregnancy

Dr. Jennifer Diabo
21 years experience Pediatrics
Age? Sexually activ?: If your daughter had her period like that twice in 1 month, but separated by over 3 weeks, it is not too concerning. Some women experience menstrual cycles that average closer to 3 weeks than the usual 4. I would make sure that she has a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy, and a urine test to rule out infection and chlamydia. If sexually active, she really should have a full gyn exam as well.
Answered on Dec 9, 2013
3