Inman, SC

having strong pain in right kidney in back. passed 2 stones 2 weeks ago.?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Kidney Pain & Stones: I worry that you have more stones and/ or an infection. I would ask if you were feverish? Passing any blood? Having a change in the frequency of the need to urinate. Do you have pain any where else? If your pain is intolerable you may need to get to an urgent care center. If you can wait till your medical provider is in the office then please call to see them as soon as possible.
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Urology 27 years experience
Recurrent stone: There may still be a residual stone left in the ureter. A followup x-ray will help assess for this. Increasing your fluid intake will help pass the stone.

Last updated Oct 11, 2012