U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 49-year-old female asked:

I have osteoarthritis, gout, and fybromyalgia, need two total knee repairs, what can i do to relieve constant feet and leg pain?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Rhett Griggs
Hand Surgery 20 years experience
Variable: You have alot going on. Compression, massage, nutrition consult, start up a guided exercise program, see orthopedist, physiatrist, and consider even a np evaluation.
Dr. Mark Reed
Podiatry 33 years experience
DPM: Hello: a multi-team approach is your best approach to this complicated situation to relieve your foot pain. For the foot pain, you require a medical evaluation by a podiatrist. Mark reed, dpm diplomat of the american board of podiatric surgery website: http://www.Footpain.Org.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Apr 17, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.