for several months i have been dizzy, vertigo issues, unable to think/cocentrate, experience blocked ears. poor vision, nausea, feeling of burning up (no fever), occasional nausea, tingling in back, arms, legs. extremely fatigued. occasional metallic tast

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 56 years experience
See an ENT: You should be seen by an ENT or a neurologist as soon as possible and have this diagnosed. Sometimes it may be a condition involving the central nervous system. Please do and hope you are better soon.
Dr. Thomas Davis
Dentistry 36 years experience
Medical Issue: You should see your medical doctor as soon as possible as these symptoms and the amount of time you have had this concern me.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
See your doctor: You need a history and physical. Plz make an appointment. Could be medication reaction, a low grade infection, toxic exposure, etc. There is not a short answer to this as you have too many symptoms that indicate you need to be seen.
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 56 years experience