is it important to brush your teeth twice a day or after every meal?

Dr. Mark Sawyer
Dentistry 37 years experience
After every meal: I am sure you have heard it before, you should always bruch and floss after every meal. New studies show that it is best to wait a half an hour after you eat to brush and floss.
Dr. Richard Leaderman
Dentistry 49 years experience
Yes: It's important to brush your teeth at least twice a day, in the morning and before you go to bed. Some people like to brush after each meal but it would be better to brush before to remove the bacteria. Don't forget to floss at least ones a day.