A member asked:

Ttc over a year now; just recently m/c. is there any medicine i can take to help conceieve? it took me over 3 years to get pregnant when i had my m/c

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. John Park answered

Specializes in Fertility Medicine

Yes, there are many: Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. It normally doesn't take 3 years to conceive. I strongly recommend you find a fertility specialist to undergo an evaluation. There are different fertility medications and the best choice depends on the reason for your low fertility. It may not even be you-it could be a problem with sperm quality. The only way to know is to be evaluated as a couple.

Answered 8/13/2012



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question