TN

ttc over a year now; just recently m/c. is there any medicine i can take to help conceieve? it took me over 3 years to get pregnant when i had my m/c

Dr. John Park
Dr. John Park answered
Fertility Medicine 21 years experience
Yes, there are many: Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. It normally doesn't take 3 years to conceive. I strongly recommend you find a fertility specialist to undergo an evaluation. There are different fertility medications and the best choice depends on the reason for your low fertility. It may not even be you-it could be a problem with sperm quality. The only way to know is to be evaluated as a couple.