how can i treat the glaring veins in my legs once i have my baby?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Vascular surgeon: There are lots of ways but they all start with seeing a good vascular surgeon.
Dr. H. william Song
aesthetic Medicine 29 years experience
Laser: Large varicose veins may need surgery or endovenous laser treatments, but small spider veins can be easily treated in an office using lasers or injections. Asclera is now fda approved for injecting small veins. Results are impressive.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder commented
Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Moms with infants, please be assured that people are looking at your sweet baby and are not noting your leg veins :) @DrPam4Women
Sep 10, 2011
Dr. Ted King
Maybe not laser: Large varicose veins after pregnancy might be able to be treated with endovenous laser or rf, but often times these veins are too twisted and close to the surface of the skin in order for laser to be used safely. I would see a board certified phlebologist for a complete vein evaluation, including ultrasound vein mapping, in order to know how to best go about treating the vein problem you have.
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology 47 years experience
Vein Specialist: Following pregnancy you will probably see a decrease in the number of veins in your leg. Both varicose veins and spider veins are often related to malfunctioning (refluxing) valves usually in the saphenous system which worsen during pregnancy. You should see a vein specialist for a full venous evaluation including a venous reflux examination.
Dr. Mark Schwartz
Vascular Surgery 9 years experience
Vascular Surgeon: See a vascular surgeon in your area, as there are many different treatment options.
Dr. Gabriel Goren
First,: Do not rush to the doctor. Wait few months after you got beck your periods. Some veins may disappear after the pregnancy especially the first one. If after that period u still see them and they bother you go see a doctor. You can get a lot of info from my web site www.Gorenveincenter.Com. I have only 30 years experience in the field... Good luck 2u!
Dr. Joe Golowa
Interventional Radiology 19 years experience
Venous disease: You can see any one with experience in treating venous disease. Does not have to be a vascular surgeon only. It can usually be treated by a laser procedure in office. Does not need surgery.