natural ways of getting more energy if you have fibromyalgia?

Dr. Vivek Prasad
Diet and exercise: I always encourage a healthy (colorful) diet with no fast food and moderate exercise if possible.
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice 53 years experience
Naturally: ? How to get more energy w. fibromyalgia (FM). Chronic fatigue likely due to sleep deprivation from restless & non-restorative sleep is common in FM. Sleep disturbance likely due to pain aroused in upper & lower back when reclined. Refreshing sleep & pain relief from Cannabis indica. Wakefulness & pain relief from Cannais setiva. Adequate protein, Vitamin D, Yerba Mate, Ribose, & regular exercise.
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Fibromyalgia: Pain management, preferably with as few pills as possible is of utmost importance. Here is the website of the American Academy of Pain Management: http://www.aapainmanage.org/