A 30-year-old member asked:

I'm having unusual symptoms like headaches, chest pains and arm tingling. what could it be? do i need to see a doctor?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Family Medicine 62 years experience
Chest pain headache: Yes it is time to see your doctor as there are many possibilities for the cause of your problems.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 13, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.