how can i cut down on alcohol?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine 24 years experience
Cutting down is hard: For someone with alcohol dependence or alcoholism cutting down is likely harder than stopping completely and usually does not work well. People without drinking problems rarely would ever even think they need to cut down. Sometimes they may be able, but most recovering alcoholics will tell you they tried again and again and could not succeed, the craving was to strong after the first drink.
Dr. Kevin Passer
Child Psychiatry 35 years experience
AA: Alcoholics anonymous helps many people who have problems with alcohol. You can check the website: www.Aa.Org to find a meeting near you.