U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old member asked:

Could i get an allergic rash from my new shampoo?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Family Medicine 45 years experience
Certainly: Only you can answer this. If you use a new shampoo and you begin to have a rash, it becomes rather obvious. If in doubt, see a dermatologist or allergist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 7, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.