I have been feeling stress, yesterday my neck was tense i cracked it. couple hours later i have red spot in the white area of eye. what is it?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Red spot in eye: Sometimes a blood vessel in white part of eye beaks & makes a red spot (hemorrhage) that looks bad but usually isn't. Most resolve without tx. If pain accompanied the spot, see dr/eye specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jay Bradley
Cornea, Cataract, & Refractive (LASIK & PRK) Surgery 19 years experience
Subconj heme: Your description sounds like a subconjunctival hemorrhage which is a small area of bleeding on the white of the eye. This should resolve in 1-2 weeks and is unrelated to your neck cracking. If you develop other associated symptoms, see your eye doctor.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016