A member asked:

How do i protect my hair part from burning in the sun or treat when it flakes?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Joseph Eastern answered

Specializes in Dermatology

Hat or sunscreen: Ideally, wear a hat. If that is not feasible, use a spray-on broad-spectrum sunscreen at least twice a day.

Answered 7/5/2012



Related Questions

A member asked:

Can sinus issues cause burning and tingling in one part of head?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor