A member asked:

Burning pain on the head in other body parts with numbness on different part of body?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Sniezek answered

Specializes in Pain Management

Burning sensation: This constellation of symptoms should be investigated by a neurologist or specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation. More information is needed to determine the source of your symptoms.

Answered 3/29/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor