NJ

i have bad burning under my left rib cage. i also have bad cramping when urinating on and off. is this a uti??

Dr. David Lipkin
Need an exam: The following information is educational and not meant to diagnose your symptoms. You need to see your physician for proper diagnosis of your symptoms. Some causes of burning under the left rib cage include: stomach conditions(gastritis, stomach ulcer, hiatal hernia with reflux) and gallbladder pain, among others. Cramping with urination often indicates UTI of bladder(cystitis).