A 24-year-old male asked:

I had acne problem which was greatly reduced by using isotretinoin. but the problem is that i am still having some pimples & scars on my face?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Julan Crane
Pediatrics 27 years experience
Acne: You must have very severe acne. Follow up with your dermatologist to see how to minimize the scarring and to control your active acne.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 12, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.