can anyone tell me if the enfamil reguline "ready to feed" infant formula designed for softer stools has a bitter taste?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
30 years experience Pediatrics
No: It is the nipple that is giving off the bitter taste. The formula should not be bitter since the ingredients have no bitter taste!
Answered on May 29, 2017
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
Maybe: Taste is a personal issue.I believe every formula I have ever tasted has a foul taste like chalky water. Why babies seem to love it is interesting. Newborns cannot sense taste like adults, as their "taste " centers have not fully developed and they have no memory of other foods.
Answered on May 12, 2016
1