VA

I'm not sure if this is an allergy "attack" or the beginning of a cold but i have a burning in my left sinus area, the constant urge to sneeze, lots of sneezing, and my nostril on that side can not stop running. i took generic zyrtec about 1 hrs ago, a

Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 61 years experience
See a doctor: Burning is not a common symptom of sinusitis. The fact that it is unilateral (one-sided) is not typical for allergic rhinitis. I would strongly recommend you see an ENT doctor for appropriate diagnosis to rule out the rare but possible presence of nasal polyposis. The only documented technique of proving sinusitis in a CAT Scan of the sinuses. Zyrtec, an antihistamine only inhibits histamine
Last updated Dec 13, 2018