A member asked:

Im b12 deficiency i'm getting injections ... would trinfac-b help.my stomach wont absorb b12. i take centrum for all other vitamins will they work?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

Yes: Vitamin B 12 is a special issue. If you do not have malabsorption all other vitamins should be absorbed normally.

Answered 1/16/2015



Related Questions