Anthony, FL

I'm taking maxzide (hydrocholorthiazide and triamterene) it's making me feel horrible. out of breath fast heart beat fatigue and my bp is high 150/100. can this cause this?

Dr. Christian Assad
Cardiology 14 years experience
Electrolyte changes?: You might need to modify modification regimen. In addition it is importnat to check electrolyte abnormalities. Speak with your physicians. It is important to know when you started takin Maxzide (hydrocholorthiazide and triamterene) and any other changes to medications. In my opinion, I would like to see what a bmp looked like to make sure you didnt have low sodium or other changes that could expalin this. Hope you feel better Cheers