OH

I'm 18 weeks pregnant my ob said i couldn't take norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) or fioricet for my migraines, but another ob in the same practice said it was ok? i'm confused

Dr. Ghias Rana
Risk/benefit ratio: This is an example of risk/benefit ratio, the situation is if you migraines are to the point that you may end up in the emergency room where they would need narcotic to relieve your pain, it is better to take a smaller dose of narcotic to relieve pain. these medication do affect your fetus but in lower doses and short term use they do not have long term effects to the fetus.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 7, 2015