U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Somerton, AZ
A 34-year-old male asked:

I've devoloped a skin irritation like a rash on my right ankle, it gets itchy at times. i'm worried because my feet feel tingly sometimes?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
See below: It could be a fungal infection or contact dermatitis. If you are a diabetic then you need to see your doctor
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 21, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.