OK

my tooth is killing me. pain radiates the whole left side of face. i wont have dental insurance for 2 weeks. isthere anything i can do to relieve pain?

Dr. Christian Assad
Cardiology 14 years experience
If concerned: If you are in pain go to a dental school. They will see you for free or very cheap costs. They can give you an idea of the severity of your case and decide how to approach the situation
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 36 years experience
Toothache: you are having pain now and this may be an infection. If OTC pain medications are not helping you you may not be able to wait until your dental insurance takes effect. See a dentist ASAP and have the problem diagnosed and the pain treated.

Last updated Jan 4, 2015