U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old female asked:

Is hypothyroidism related to migraine headaches.my nose sometimes get blocked coz of migraine should i consult ent doc or eye doctor or neuro?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 53 years experience
Migraine: I would start with a clinic visit to your primary doctor who will evaluate your problems and decide if you need to see a specialist. If things get worse before you can see your doctor please go to the nearest emergency room.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 25, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.