last month my period was late by like 2 weeks. i took 3 home pregnancy test and two blood test all came bk negative. it's late again by like 9 days. ?

Dr. Collin Smikle
35 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anovulation: If you missed your menstrual cycle, and aren't pregnant, you may have pcod, a thyroid disorder, or another cause for anovulation. If you gained or lost weight over a short period of time, it may also cause your cycle to be irregular, you should talk to your doctor to find out what is going on especially if you are trying to get pregnant.
Answered on Aug 31, 2016
2