IN

in class,at home,1-2/day ,hives are oftenly occure on my full body ,tell me the best way to resolve this problem ,even antihistamines doesn't work .

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Larger dose: Try a non-sedating antihistamine up to 4 x daily ( yes much larger than what is used for hay fever). If this does not help. you may add a H2 antagonist such as Pepcid (famotidine) or ranitidine twice daily. If this happens only at home or at school, then there is something in that environment causing the hives. Consult an allergist if the above measures didn't help.