MI

i'm seven months pregnant. my four year old daughter likes to be up under me. sometimes it's annoys me. is this normal behavior for me and her?

Dr. Peter Baumann
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Normal behavior: I think it is normal behavior that your four year old daughter likes to be up under you. your reaction on sometimes feeling annoyed is also normal. next time when you start feeling annoyed try to explain to your four-year-old that because of your pregnancy you are not as agile and therefore concerned that she may get harmed when she tries to get under you.

Last updated Dec 12, 2014