how can we protect our vision?

Dr. Paul Cohen
Eating right: Eating right is a great start! reporting any changes in our vision to our primary care physicians is another step in maintain healthy eyes.
Dr. Craig Koniver
Colorful diet: A colorful diet (blues, purples, reds, oranges, greens, yellows) ensures that you are getting plenty of antioxidants. And antioxidants are the best way to maintain and optimize vision over time. You can also take a wide variety of nutritional supplements including astaxanthin, lutein, lipoic acid. Lastly drinking green tea and eating dark chocolate contain a lot of antioxidants so seek those out!