India

How to grow taller after puberty. i am 19 years old and my height is 4.10"please please please help me because it is very important for my job.

Dr. Tanya Russo
Growth potential: After puberty, most men and women do not experience much increase in height. The best way to maximize your height is through balanced nutrition, good posture and exercises that will strengthen your back and core muscles to support your spine.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
High heals: You need to get comfortable being short. Girls grow about 3 inches after first menses and stop, most finishing growth by age 17.Once your hormones close your growth centers you can't grow taller. If your boss wants you to grow taller, you need to find a new type of work.
Last updated Apr 30, 2016