Pawtucket, Rhode Island

i had tonsillitis for 3 weeks now been on zpack for 5 days and amoxicillin for 10 days the tonsil stones and pus is still there and its still hurting ?

Dr. Dan Fisher
Tonsillitis: Should see someone. The fact that you did not respond to typical antibiotics suggests that this is a viral infection such as mononucleosis. Tonsil stones are not indicative of infection, but white tender patches on the tonsils are.
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Time to go to ENT: If after 2 course of Antibiotic Infection is not controlled , then it seems you will need surgery.