Buffalo, New York

i get a random pain in my neck to the left of my thyroid /upper neck then get a stabbing pain in my head at the same time briefly any idea what it is?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Pain: I have no doubt your symptoms are real but the cause(s) cannot be determined before you see your doctor. Your symptoms could come from a number of causes. If you cannot see your doctor today I would recommend that you go to an Emergency Room. If they locate the problem they will take care of it. If not they may recommend admission to hospital for more detailed studies and treatment.

Last updated Jan 16, 2015