Las Vegas, NV

what are some reasons i'm leaking urine? i'm only 26 and have never had children.

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 30 years experience
Urinary incontinence: Urinary incontinence is medical term for leaking urine. Aside from infection & function (eg immobiilty & dementia), common reasons are stress vs urge. Stress incontinence is leakage that occurs w/coughing, laughing & sneezing. Think of urge incontinence as worst case of overactive bladder (OAB) where urge hits to go pee but you can't get to toilet in time (unrelated to mobility eg broken leg).
Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 45 years experience
Infection or: congenital weakness of pelvic muscles. You need to get full examination by gyn.