Seabrook, Texas

abdom cramps that come and go, loose stools, nausea for 5 days what could it be? feel like im on the toilet every 15 min

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Gastroenteritis ?: Assuming you haven't left the country or been eating raw meats, it is likely you have food poisoning or perhaps a viral gastroenteritis. I would go to your GP or GI doctor if choice and have your stool checked. For this acute if a presentation, food or virus seems most likely. Start yourself on the BRAT diet - bananas, rice, Apple, tea. To improve your loose stools and avoid dairy for a few days