Miami, FL

Brown discharge. experiencing pain in my vagina. it itches very bad and it have a very bad smell. my panty sometimes get wet and have a dirty brownish?

Dr. Christopher Smith
Vag discharge: It sounds like you have a vaginal infection; it is important that you get into your gyn doctor as soon as possible.
Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 46 years experience
Vaginal infection: The brownish color to the discharge suggests old blood, but this is not always the case. It is not typical of a simple yeast infection which you might treat yourself. You need evaluation by health professional (MD/NP/PA) for examination of the vagina & sampling/lab testing of the discharge in order to decide which treatment is best. Be seen AS SOON as you are able! Good luck!
Last updated Oct 17, 2016