India

hi, i am 26 yr old & my weight is 88kg. i want loose some. please suggest !!!

Losing weight: 195 Lbs. Eat healthfully. Try to eat at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 of fruit per day. Increase nutritional fiber. Avoid refined sugar & junk carbohydrates. Avoid alcohol, sweetened juices, soda & caffeinated beverages. Aim for 7.5 to 8 hrs of sleep / night. Hydrate w at least 64 oz of water / day. Calories burned must > calories consumed. Do both cardio & weight training.
Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
No easy answer!: Don't waste your money on 'fat burners', laxatives, 'cleansers', or anything else that promises an 'easy way to lose weight.' there is no easy way--you risk health & not keeping the weight off if drugs is approach you choose.The best long term way to keep it off is regular exercise & making healthy food choices (avoid junk food & sugary drinks, watch portion size, moderate alcohol). You can do it!