Iran

My bp is 107/63. this indicates that my pp is 44. is this considered low bp? is it good? i'm off the propranolol 10 and citalopram 20 for a day.

Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Good BP: BP ranges from 100/60 to 140/80. Average is 120/80. Pulse is rather slow. Effect of Propranolol. But if you stopped it then it should increase both Pulse and BP.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Aleks Radovic
9 years experience
Good BP: You should be fine at that pressure. If you start becoming symptomatic (dizziness, vision changes, etc), see your doctor. Best of luck!
Last updated Sep 26, 2016