A member asked:

What do you call a person that takes x-rays and does ultrasounds?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jean Jeudy answered

Specializes in Radiology

Radiographers (xray tech) takes xrays Ultrasonographers (ultrasound tech) takes ultrasounds Radiologists (physician) primarily read these imaging studies although cardiologists and other physicians may read specialized studies.

Answered Dec 24, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

Are all ultrasound scans of the heart called heart echo's?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor