United Kingdom

what causes urge to urinate with little coming out ? other than uti

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Several causes: Any thing that increases pressure in your abdomen can cause pressure on your bladder then, too, and make you feel as if you have to void. Some meds can make you feel this way. Constipation, and masses in the belly, can do it, too. But the first thing to do is to get checked out. How do you know you don't have a urinary tract infection? See a doctor today and let us know what is found.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Provided original answer
Thanks for the Thank You note! It was kind of you to send it. Hope you are feeling better by now! Or will be soon.
Jan 14, 2019