Pakistan

i am 9 weeks pregnant my dr. prescribed cyclogest (progesterone) pessary 400 mg at bedtime. please tell me how many days i can use this. i forgot the duration?

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Cyclogest (progesterone) pessary: Please call you doctor in the morning , if it is not written on the prescription. Since the doctor prescribed it , they know how long they want you to take it and they are monitoring your pregnancy..
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Best: answered by the prescriber. Call his or her office to get the duration but in most cases it will be till the fetus is matured for delivery