Egypt

i took prontogest 100 injection daily for 3 weeks,then cyclogest (progesterone) rectal pessaries 400mg daily for a month,200mg for a month,still on it,until when?

Dr. Seth Derman
Fertility Medicine 33 years experience
No estrogen: In order for your period to come on, your uterus needs to be exposed to estrogen, followed by Progesterone and then the withdrawal of these hormones. This is what happens when you ovulate and when you take birth control. It is likely you did not ovulate and did not make estrogen. You should discuss these issues with your gyn.