Canada

can tonsillitis (viral) cause extreme fatigue also apparently sinusitis (not bacterial) i don't want to sleep during day and make myself more tired!

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 50 years experience
Sure, especially if : you have mononucleosis, which commonly presents in adolescents & young adults. See your doctor for clinical evaluation that includes checking for enlargement of your spleen & lymph nodes, a CBC, Mono spot test & Ebstein-Barr viral titers, if needed. If that's what you have, you'll know why you have to succumb to daytime fatigue for a few weeks.