I need some advice on how to grow my breasts.i'm 17 and i'm totally flat.i need to grow them naturally, plz help me..i'm really really thin too.

6 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

Be happy: Hi. Large breasts are not necessary for feeding babies. Society puts too much emphasis on size of breasts. Small breasts can be absolutely beautiful. Please be a good and kind person and be happy with what you are. Good luck!

Answered 9/28/2016

3.5k views

No intervention: There is no safe and effective way to "grow" breasts. Hormonal treatments would not be advised in the absence of a documented endocrine disorder. Many thin women have small breasts . Have you menstruated already? If not, then you should see your pediatician. I understand that you would like to look a certain way. If you are feeling very self conscious, you could try a padded bra.

Answered 7/6/2015

3.5k views

Finish your normal: growth- breast development and size varies with age and hormonal influence. I would not be concerned until you are age 19-20. You can consult your GYN and have female hormone levels checked. You are too young to think you will not develop more breast tissue; however, the fact that you are thin will require further medical evaluation.

Answered 11/17/2014

3.5k views