Council Bluffs, IA

on my profile in my photos i put a pic or the best one i can of my daughters blister in mouth any ideas would be helpful?

The photos: will show up for healthTap prime but not in regular HealthTap.
You need to sign up: This is the public HT suite, for general medical information. We do not offer to diagnose or treat anyone from this site. We do not have the capability to see anything you upload in the way of labs, pictures or x-rays. If you sign up for HT Prime and find a willing doc, some of these features are available.

Last updated Sep 3, 2017