KS

there is a hard knot/ lump like thing near my lower buttocks almost near the outside of my vaginal wall. it's very painful and secreting clear fluid occasionally.

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bartholin's gland: This sounds like it may be a Bartholin's gland abcess. You need to get in to your PCP, a GYN, an urgent care clinic or an emergency room to begin antibiotics and possibly have it drained. Good luck.
Dr. Manuel Lopez diaz
Emergency Medicine 28 years experience
Bartholin cysts: Could be a Bartholin's cysts put hot compress take NSAIDS and if not resolve go to your dr it may need to be cut open and drained.Good luck.
Dr. Stephen Southard
Seek an eval: This sounds like some sort of cyst or sinus tract or even abscess. You need this evaluated and sooner rather than later so that an appropriate treatment plan can be determined for you. Best of luck.

Last updated Oct 23, 2016