FL

my partner is in hospital for 7 days--major surgery. i've been eating at hospital cafe. lost 3 lbs.; stressful. should i be very concerned?

Not necessarily: but do work to manage your stress. To address stress: Talk about feelings & address problems. Don't avoid them. Aim for 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep/ night. Daily physical activity is optimal in a green space. Eat healthfully. Cut out junk carbs, caffeine & alcohol (or moderate). Try Qi Gong, Tai Chi, acupuncture, acupressure, homeopathy, meditation, Yoga, exercise program or deep breathing exercises.
Dr. Ajay Acharya
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
No. It indicates you need to relax and talk to somebody about the whole issue......there must be deeper issues involved.
Nov 13, 2014